Get to know the city closest to Punta Cana, the city of Higuey, which is the main city of the province of La Altagracia.
- Adult Ages 11+
- Child Ages 5-10
- Infant Ages 0-4
CITY TOUR OF SANTO DOMINGO
Explore Santo Domingo’s colonial touch, full of culture and flavor. This city was declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage City. Relive the sensations of the inhabitants of the sixteenth century and the ordinary citizen of today when walking through its streets.
Get to know the Cathedral of America Santa María La Mayor, Las Damas Street, and El Alcázar de Colón. This historic city is full of culture and traditions of the the New World.
- 7:00 – Departure from the hotel by bus to Santo Domingo (capital of the Republic, passing through different cities of the country, while our guide gives you the relevant information about each place)
- 9:30 – Tour of the Colonial City (World Heritage)
- Panoramic view of the Alcázar de Colón
- Visit the Museum of the Royal Houses
- Visit the National Pantheon
- Visit the Primate Cathedral of America
- One free hour in the Commercial Area
- Panoramic view of the National Palace
- 14:00 – Lunch
- Panoramic walk through the metropolitan area of the city
- Visit Faro a Colón
- 16:45 – Departure to Bávaro
- 19:15 – Arrival at your hotel