Enjoy the incredible experience of swimming with dolphins, sharks, and rays!
BOAT TOUR OF SAONA ISLAND
Sail in speedboats through the different blues of the Caribbean Sea, where you can enjoy the transparent waters of the natural swimming pool.
Isla Saona is part of the Parque Nacional del Este, a natural reserve of native flora and fauna that is distinguished by its explosive beauty and by one of the most beautiful beaches in the country. Explore it in a great catamaran to the rhythm of merengue, enjoying a fun-fulled day for lovers of sailing, the sea, and nature.
- Transfers by bus and boats
- Park entrance
- Certified guide
- Lunch and drinks
- 10:00 – Arrival at Bayahibe Beach and boarding
- 10:10 – Departure to a natural pool
- 10:40 – Arrival at the natural pool
- 11:15 – Departure to the island
- 11:30 – Arrival and disembarkation in Saona
- 13:00 – Lunch (buffet with barbecue)
- 14:45 – Boarding in catamaran, navigation
- 16:30 – Arrival at the beach and bus boarding
- 16:50 – Departure from Bayahibe
- 18:00 – Arrival at the hotel